Mining Engineers and Contractors
For three generations, Cowin & Company, Inc. has satisfied thousands of clients in the mining industry across America.
- We perform the initial development of mines that produce coal, gold, zinc, limestone and other ores.
- We sink shafts of various diameters and depths to suit our clients’ needs.
- We drive slopes of various shapes, sizes, grades and lengths.
- We perform in-mine development including production headings, ramps, fault crossings and mine production as well as all the support work including scaling, bolting, lining, rail and material handling systems.
- We develop tunnels for large water and sewer projects, railroads, highways and industrial purposes.
- We have several Raiseboring machines of varying size capabilities to best meet the needs of our clients.
Cowin & Company, Inc. is a leader in the development of new underground stone and aggregate mines.
Our experience includes greenfield underground mine construction and the development of underground mines from existing open pit quarry operations.