Aluminum Dockplates & Dockboards
- Recommended for nonpowered dock loading applications
- Available in two capacity ranges
- Low-cost solution to light dock loading activity applications
- Bolt-on steel legs for securing position between the dock and the trailer
Lip bend is 11°. Standard lip length for conventional trailers is 11″, option of 14″ for refrigerated applications. Aluminum dock plates are designed to work well with pallet trucks or other non-powered dock loading equipment. Machine beveled deck edges allow for smooth transition. Wide range of dockplate sizes available.
- Capacities from 10,000 to 15,000 pounds
- Full-length structural steel bolt-on curbs
Steel curbs are bolted to the aluminum diamond pattern plate for increased strength, and to help prevent runoff. Locking legs provide secure positioning. Lip bend is 11°. Standard lip length for conventional trailers is 11″, option of 14″ for refrigerated applications. Widths from 60″ to 72″, and lengths from 36″ to 96″.
- One person positioning without the use of a forklift
- Telescoping/self-storing handles
- Heavy-duty chains which lock onto the board for easy placement by a fork-lift.